Thursday, March 26, 2015

Blecch

Another Friday night in Auckland.  By myself.
For some reason, it's really getting to me tonight. I'm lonely.  I don't feel like I'm making any friends.  Not that I'm actually putting myself out anywhere.  I remember when I first moved to Columbus, I think it was something like 6 months before I actually started to make friends.  So why am I starting to freak out after being here 2 months.  2 months and 2 weeks actually.
I'm feeling tired too.
And the days are getting shorter.
Blah blah blah.
I guess I should accept an occasional down day in the midst of all the up days.
And tomorrow, after a night's sleep, I fully expect that my mood will have improved, and I'll back in-it-to-win-it.
And besides, it's not like the US feels like a place I want to be any more.  What just happened in Indiana can happen in any state, including Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment