Sunday, January 25, 2015

Little Things



I mentioned in an earlier post that I planned on celebrating the little accomplishments.  I’ve neglected to do that the last few days.  So, in no certain order, are some little things I choose to celebrate.

  • I took the bus downtown again today, and went to the Countdown grocery store, and got a few non-food items I’ve been needing.  Then I took the bus back home, carrying my 2 bags with me. 
  •  Discovered I could take a bus directly from near my apartment to right outside a really nice mall.  I was able to get more stuff for the apartment there, and transport it back home via bus. 
  • Thanks to the weekend purchases, I am no longer living out of my suitcase. 
  • And even though this isn’t really an accomplishment of mine, I celebrate the fact that if I want milk or other small groceries, there are 2 small stores just a 5 minute walk away.

Not everything went according to plan.  For one, I STILL don’t have TV.  But I have no doubt that will be a little accomplishment to celebrate later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment